This is a unique opportunity to join the Internal Audit function of a well renowned financial services organisation. The role offers oversight of key business areas with a clear path for professional development and career advancement. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has expertise in Market Risk but is keen to move into Internal Audit.
Working with Heads of Audit you will be tasked with:
- Lead Audit engagement across the front office and sales and trading businesses.
- Providing subject matter expertise on Market Risk. In particular VaR and interest rate risk.
- Delivering audit reports that are engaging and insightful.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have at least 5 to 10 years experience in a similar role in financial services or consulting.
- SME knowledge in Risk Management in particular Market Risk.
- Extensive technical knowledge of VaR, interest rate risk and term structure
- You will be CIA, ACA or ACCA Qualified. However this is not essential.
You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner