Audit Manager Liquidity and Capital
Our client, a leading global investment bank, has an exciting opportunity for an AVP to join their Risk audit team. Their brand is one of the most recognised in the world and they are renowned for being an awesome place to work.
- You will have the opportunity to take on increasing levels of responsibility for all aspects of the Internal Audit Life cycle from scoping and planning, through to reporting as well as stakeholder management.
- The team is not only high calibre it's also supportive and team orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from and be developed by very experienced colleagues.
- You have a good understanding of Capital & Liquidity, such as CRD IV requirements and/or RWA calculations or ICAAP & ILAAP.
- You are likely to be working in the 2nd or 3rd line of defence of a major Financial Services or Big 4 firm.
- Educated to degree level, with a thirst for knowledge and learning, drive and a team orientation.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)