Audit Manager - Life Insurance
Our client is one of the UK's most recognised Financial Services brands. They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Auditor to join their team to provide oversight to their Life Insurance Activities and gai exposure to other areas of their business. This role is a fantastic opportunity with a truly outstanding organisation.
- You will be responsible for leading audit project from end to end.
- Delivering the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Delivering components of the audit program, identifying risks to management.
- Participate in steering committees, project boards and/or other bodies as required.
- Great opportunities for further progression within the organisation.
- Significant exposure to Life Insurance gained either in Big 4 or Industry
- Significant internal or external Audit experience.
- This is an excellent opportunity either for an individual looking to make their 1st move out of Practice, or someone working within another major firm looking to join a world class business.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)