Audit Manager - Investment Banking Audit
Our client, a high-profile Investment Bank, has an exciting opportunity to join their Investment Banking Audit team in London offering coverage including: M&A, DCM, ECM and Research. This is a great opportunity for someone who is in the early stages of their career and looking for the next step. You will be part of a high calibre team, offering you the opportunity to learn, develop and fast track your career. You will work alongside highly experienced colleagues in an environment that fosters a supportive culture and great work life balance.
- Exposure to all aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders across M&A, DCM, ECM and Research.
- Assessment of risks and the impact of the issues identified
- Review and escalation of audit issues to the business leaders
- Ideally you will be a recently qualified accountant ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- You will have 3 - 6 years Financial Services Audit experience (Internal, External, or a combination of both)
- This may include some exposure to corporate transactions, potentially in Transaction Services, but now want to use that experience in a different way.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who has the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be ambitious and looking for a rewarding career with a great learning opportunity in a leading Investment Bank.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)