An exciting opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing Insurance business They are looking for an Audit Manager to join their audit team. Reporting directly to the European Head of Internal Audit you will play a key part of delivering the audit plan for EMEA.
- Using your range of audit skills you will be responsible for leading audits engagements and will also face off to number of leading business heads.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multi- task will be key, as you will have responsibility for planning one or more audit assignments simultaneously.
- You will devise and review testing programmes and perform testing in the business as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are likely to have at least 5 years experience gained either in a financial services firm, or in the Big 4.
- You will have a detailed understanding of risks associated with and Insurer or Investment Manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to Serve as a technical advisor and role model for any Junior Auditors on an assignment.
- Will either currently be pursuing a career in internal audit, or will be working within another risk or control function.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent and will be educated to degree level.