Audit Manager, Financial Crime (AVP)
We are currently working with one of the most highly regarded global Corporate and Investment Banks at a key time for their global Internal Audit Team.
If you are an Auditor/ Senior Auditor looking to take your next step or an established AVP/ Manager, with Financial Crime Audit experience there are few better moves available: great people, great environment, great for the CV and great for rewards and recognition.
You will be responsible for:
- Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to Financial Crime risks in accordance with group audit methodology and the risk assessment framework
- Undertaking audit assignments, assisting in drafting audit issues for review by Audit Management, conducting issue tracking and validating closure of issues.
- Gaining exposure to key business stakeholders
- Financial Crime experience in either an Internal Audit role with exposure to Financial Crime audits, or relevant first / second line experience, or working in an advisory capacity in one of the Big 4.
- A thorough understanding of the banking risk and control environment and knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments within budget, in order to ensure timely and efficient completion of audit projects
Please get in touch today for more details!