Audit Manager, Equities Trading (AVP)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Auditor or Product Controller looking to take the next step in their career.
Our client is one of the most prestigious and highly regarded US Investment Banks. They currently have an exciting opportunity to join their Securities audit team in London.
You will work on an exciting portfolio of audits gaining valuable exposure to: cash equities, equity derivatives and a host of complex exotics.
You will be working as part of a high calibre team which will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop your experience as you work alongside highly experienced colleagues in a people focussed and supportive environment.
They are recognised as being one of the best employers, offering first class rewards and an excellent working environment.
- Financial Services Auditor with Internal or External Audit experience or a Product Controller.
- Good understanding of the trading life cycle and the key risks and controls.
- Good understanding of financial products and ideally some equities exposure.
- Looking for a rewarding career with great learning opportunity in a genuinely Tier 1 Bank
This could be the perfect opportunity for you, so please get in touch today for more details!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)