Audit Manager Corporate Banking
Our client is one of the most recognisable and highly regarded financial services groups with a significant presence in Investment and Corporate banking. They are currently growing their Corporate Banking Internal Audit team and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced auditor to join their team and make a difference.
The scope of this role is extremely varied, with the opportunity to gain exposure to a portfolio of audits covering the full range of the Corporate lending activities and their Global Transaction Banking business lines.
This opportunity will give you great exposure to senior stakeholders across the organisation.
You will be joining a highly regarded Audit function where you will benefit from great career development within a supportive company that has a fantastic culture.
- You will currently have 4 to 8 years' experience of participating in Audit projects.
- Exposure to any (or all) of: Corporate Lending, Cash Management, Trade Finance or Transaction Banking.
- Currently operating at Senior Auditor or Manager level in a Bank or Big4 firm looking to progress their career.
What you'll get:
- Work with a great leader who will support and encourage your development
- Highly competitive bonus and benefits
- Excellent environment and work life balance.
If you are ambitious and want to move into a great team then please get in touch today for more details.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)