Audit Manager - Compliance and Financial Crime (AVP)
Our client, a leading Global Investment Banking Group, has an exciting opportunity to join their Compliance and Financial Crime audit team in London.
- If you have 4+ years' audit or compliance experience and you are looking for a great place to work, with flexible/agile working and challenging work to do, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Operating at AVP level, you will support on a portfolio of audits across compliance, financial crime and Operational Risk, with exposure to such areas as: CASS, MIFID, EMIR, Trade Surveillance, MAR, FCC and Operational Risk.
You will be working as part of a high calibre team which will offer you the opportunity to learn and develop your career as you work alongside highly experienced colleagues in a people focussed and supportive environment.
This is an opportunity to work with some of the best in the world in a truly global working environment.
This could be the perfect opportunity for you if you:
- Have 4 - 6 years' experience: gained either in the Big4 doing internal or external Financial Services Audit, or in Internal Audit in a Financial Services Firm.
- Experience in compliance and regulations driven audit work conducted across Regulatory Conduct risk, Market Abuse rules, CASS, PIDA, Conduct, MiFID 2, etc.
- Ideally with a good understanding of the regulatory environment, in particular the FCA and PRA Handbook as well as US requirements (e.g. Volcker, Swap Dealer, etc).
- Are ambitious, have good stakeholder relationship skills and are looking for a rewarding career with great learning opportunity in a great firm.
Please get in touch today for more details!
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)