Audit Manager, Banking
Our client, a leading challenger Bank, has an exciting opportunity to join their Audit team in London.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an opportunity to gain exposure to a range of Retail and Corporate Banking products and risks.
You will be part of a high calibre team, offering you the opportunity fast track your career. You will work alongside highly experienced colleagues in an environment that fosters a supportive culture and great work life balance.
- Participate in all aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle.
- Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Review and escalation of audit issues to business leaders.
- 3 - 6 years Financial Services Audit experience (Internal, External, or a combination of both)
- Highly motivated, self-starter who is keen to learn
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ideally a relevant professional qualification ACA/ACCA CIIA or equivalent
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)