Audit Manager, Banking
Our Client is mid-sized, corporate bank who have a great opportunity for an Audit Manager to join their internal audit team. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for leading audit projects across all areas of the banks activities from lending to operations, treasury to financial crime. As a result, you will be able to view and gain an understanding of the entire activities of how a bank operates.
- An Internal Auditor with some experience of leading audits
- Most likely operating at Senior Auditor or Manager level
- Working in Financial Services, ideally in a Corporate or Retail Bank
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)