Audit Manager, Banking
Our Client is mid-sized, corporate bank who have a great opportunity for an Audit Manager to join their internal audit team. Working as part of a small team you will be responsible for leading audit projects across all areas of the banks activities from lending to operations, treasury, finance, liquidity and risk. As a result you will be able to view and gain an understanding of the entire activities of the bank.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and executing audits covering across the bank.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and with the audit team.
- Write high quality audit reports and help management identify appropriate actions based on the issues raised.
- Provide input and ideas to annual audit plans and individual assignments.
- Present a positive image for the audit department and help build a strong personal and department reputation.
- An Internal Auditor with experience of leading audits and managing stakeholder relationships - most likely operating at Senior Auditor or Manager level.
- 4 - 7 years FS experience, ideally in Banking and in Internal or External Audit.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- An Accounting or Audit qualification would be preferable but is not essential.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
- Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
- Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
- Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
- Internal Audit Directors (MD's)