We are currently recruiting for an established and highly regarded Investment Management firm in the City. Our client is seeking an individual to join a delivery focused team that offers a fantastic working environment and business culture.
- Gain exposure to senior stakeholders across both the Asset and Wealth Management business.
- You will have the scope to learn about the business as well as developing your internal audit skills.
- There will be the chance to take on increasing levels of responsibility for various aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle from scoping and planning, through to reporting, as well as taking on additional stakeholder management responsibilities
- This is a career enhancing opportunity for a first move out of practice, or for an individual from an Internal Audit function either within an Asset Manager or other reputable financial services firm.
- You will have 3-5 years' experience of either Internal or External Audit or a combination of both.
- Have the ability to converse with senior stakeholders both verbally and written
- You will be a team player and have a desire to excel
- You will possess strong attention to detail and be able to identify any risks or weaknesses and communicate your findings to senior management
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)