Audit Manager (AVP) - Finance and Treasury Audit
Our client, a leading US investment Bank, who has an exciting opportunity to join their Finance and Treasury audit team in London.
- Work with a great team to plan, execute and document audits.
- Gain valuable exposure to Internal Audit best practice
- Evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment for Finance and Treasury.
- Analyse risks and identify the root-cause of issues to provide recommendations for improvement.
- Finalise audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment.
- Gain exposure to both Business and Internal Audit leadership when communicating audit results and issues.
- An experienced professional with a finance and accounting background who possesses good project management skills, strong relationship management capabilities and is knowledgeable of the operational and control risks which exist in Investment Banking businesses in general.
- You are likely to have between 3 and 5 years' experience gained either in a leading financial services firm, or in the Big 4.
- Demonstrable knowledge, and experience of auditing Corporate and Investment businesses or Finance or Treasury functions.
- Detailed understanding of internal control and risk assessment concepts and strong analytical skills to assess the impact of control weaknesses.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)