- Working as part of a high calibre team focusing on executing audit projects of the front office fund management practices and the underlying assets.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the business and develop your internal audit skills.
- Take on increasing levels of responsibility for aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle.
- The team is not only high calibre it's also supportive and team orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced and helpful colleagues.
- You will be a team player, with a thirst for knowledge and good communication skills.
- You are likely to have between 3 and 6 years' experience gained either in
- the Internal audit function of a well know financial services firm,
- or in the Big 4.
- You will have either internal or external audit and Financial services experience.
- Ideally you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent and will be educated to degree level.