Our client is leading Asset Manager with a Global Brand and significant traditional and alternative investment portfolios.
- You will be responsible for leading all aspects of the audit life cycle from scoping and planning, through to reporting.
- The opportunity affords broad exposure to coverage of: sales, distribution, outsourcing, finance, risk, compliance and regulation etc.
- Play a leading part in the team and broader department.
- Strong experience of leading end to end audit projects in Asset or Wealth Management
- A highly motivated, self-starter who has the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels.
- 5 to 8 years of Asset Management internal or external Audit experience.
- An Audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)