Audit Manager, Asset Management (AVP)
Our client is a leading global Investment Manager. They have a strong international brand - considered to be one of the world's most prestigious. Their relationship with the business is very positive and based on a partnership. They have an exciting opportunity for an AVP or Audit Manager to join their audit team.
- Performing risk-based internal audit and compliance monitoring reviews (and, where required, investigations, thematic reviews and special projects) from end-to-end including planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Ensuring the quality of work completed and outputs produced, including adherence to the relevant professional standards.
- Managing the tracking of issues and actions arising from internal audit and compliance monitoring work.
- Maintaining relationships with key managers in the business.
Experience of working in the internal audit function an established asset management business.
- Good working knowledge of the regulatory environment applicable to the asset management industry
- Experience of identifying and reporting control and regulatory issues in the context of an asset management function.
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing capabilities.
- The ability to work effectively with senior management. Self-motivated and delivery focussed.
- A relevant auditing or accounting qualification would be desirable but not essential.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)