Audit Manager - Asset Management
Our client is a Global Banking Group with a large Wealth & Asset Management Division. They have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join their Audit department, a highly regarded, respected, and established team within the business. They have a strong brand with a culture that focuses on career development and WLB.
- This role will give you exposure to all aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle, including scoping and planning
- Have coverage across Asset and Wealth Management
- Gain valuable exposure to Senior stakeholders across the business
- You will be provided with the scope to learn, as well as a platform for developing your career.
- Ideally 1-2 years post qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Experience gained in either Internal or External Audit
- The ability to confidently communicate with senior stakeholders
- A flexible and committed team player
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)