Our client is a well known Asset Manager with a strong International Brand and leading market reputation.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the Audit life cycle from scoping and planning, through to reporting
- The successful individual will be able to utilise or broaden their skill set across Asset Management or Hedge Funds and have exposure to sell side trading products (either Equity or FICC)
- To identify any risks or control weaknesses and suggest improvements to senior management
- A highly motivated, self-starter who has the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority, and therefore have strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5 to 8 years of Financial Services or Asset Management internal or external Audit experience (or within another control function)
- Able to lead end to end projects
- An Audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)