Our client is considered to be one of the world's most prestigious Asset Management firms. The audit function's relationship with the business is both positive and highly effective, meaning that the work undertaken truly makes a difference. They have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager to join their high quality and supportive internal audit team.
- Working as part of a high calibre team focusing on executing audit projects of the front office, fund management practices and the underlying assets.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about the business and develop your internal audit skills.
- Take on increasing levels of responsibility for aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle.
- The team is not only high calibre it's also supportive and team orientated, so you will have the opportunity to learn from some very experienced and helpful colleagues.
- You will be a team player, with a thirst for knowledge and good communication skills.
- You are likely to have between 3 and 6 years' experience gained either in
- the Internal audit function of a well know financial services firm,
- or in the Big 4.
- You will have either internal or external audit and Financial services experience - ideally with Asset Management or Securities Trading exposure.
- Preferably you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor or equivalent and educated to degree level.