Our client is a leading FTSE100 Insurer. They currently have an opportunity for an Actuary to join their Actuarial Audit team to provide oversight and challenge across their actuarial activities.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an actuary looking to utilise their expertise in a way which allows them to enhance their stakeholder management skills and broaden their strategic perspective.
- Supporting the full audit lifecycle, from scoping and planning through, execution and reporting.
- Be a key contact with the Group Solvency II and pricing teams.
- Assist in the development of capabilities in particular for new products and regulatory developments, including making and testing changes to models
- Providing a clear audit trail of work.
- Analysing movements in capital requirements.
- A qualified actuary, with three to 8 years Actuarial or Actuarial Audit or Consulting experience
- Experience of actuarial financial reporting principles and practices.
- Good knowledge of Life or Non-Life insurance products
- Excellent technical, Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Hybridge is a high quality, boutique recruitment business with significant expertise and presence in Financial Services recruitment, specialising in: Compliance, Internal Audit and Finance. Our specialist teams work in partnership with a select group of leading financial services firms to identify high calibre talent and how best to use it. What sets Hybridge apart is its focus on delivering a quality service, tailored specifically to support each individual in achieving their ambitions and each company in achieving their people goals.
Our website provides free access to a virtual career coaching platform where you can: assess your progress, reflect, plan and achieve your goals.
We are passionate about building long term relationships with both clients and candidates by consistently adding value through; professional dedication, expertise and integrity