As our world becomes increasingly reliant on technology, there is a school of thought that in response the job of internal auditors will change and business and IT Audit will become increasingly aligned.
Our client, a leading mid sized international Corporate bank, is conscious of this change and is therefore creating an opportunity for an auditor who is interested in future-proofing and accelerating their career by gaining valuable exposure to both IT and Business audit.
- You will be responsible for leading end to end audits across the business and IT.
- Analysing and assessing IT risks such as Cyber security, data protection, GDPR and business risks across the front, middle and bank office functions.
- Interact with key stakeholders across business and IT.
- 5-10 years Financial Services Business or IT Audit experience
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously, leading audits from start to finish.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate to senior stakeholders.
- An accounting, audit, CISA / CISSP qualification would be beneficial.
Get in touch today to find out more.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)