This is an exciting opportunity to join the Markets Audit function of a leading Global Bank. Our client is widely recognised as one of the leading names in the Financial Services industry and are looking for an Audit Manager with experience of either Equities or Fixed Income products to join their Markets Audit team.
Working with a highly regarded and people focussed Director, you will have the opportunity to:
- Audit sales and trading desks across their global banking and markets business.
- Plan, scope, and execute the audit plan for the front office business.
- Identify any risks, weaknesses, or issues and suggest improvements to senior management
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have around 3 to 5 years experience in internal or external financial services audit.
- Knowledge of one of the following asset classes would be helpful: FX, Equities, Commodities or Bonds.
- You will be a strong communicator with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Be a team player with a thirst for knowledge.