Asset Management Auditor (AVP)
Our client is a Global Financial Services Group with a large Wealth and Asset Management Division. They have an exciting opportunity for someone to join their Asset Management Audit Team. You will be joining a well-established and highly regarded team doing meaningful work that will help you develop your career. They have an awesome brand, with a strong culture and focus on WLB and professional development.
We're the top supplier to this firm, have completed multiple assignments and the candidate we've placed love it!
- You will gain exposure to all aspects of the Internal Audit life cycle from scoping and planning through to reporting.
- Have coverage of a range of businesses from Asset and Wealth Management through to PE and Real Estate.
- Exposure to Senior stakeholders across the business
- You will have the scope to learn about the business as well as developing your internal audit skills
- A recently qualified Accountant
- Circa 3 to 6 years internal or external Financial Services Audit experience
- Have the ability to converse with senior stakeholders both verbally and also written
- A flexible and committed team player.
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)