Over recent years’ current activities within the financial Services Sector, there has been increased regulatory pressure with a focus from the FCA /PRA and the Bank of England to ensure all financial and customer related activities are being closely monitored from within the organisations and accountability taken.
The Risk division in any Financial Services firm is the classic second line of defence that brings Audit and Compliance together.
It is ultimately responsible for working with the business and structuring / defining and implementing the frameworks for best working practice that would protect the business.
The key areas of Risk departments that we work with are:
- Operational Risk
- Credit Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Market Risk
Each Risk sector requires specific skills and market knowledge. We as a business we understand the need is for credible commercial and operational candidates who have a risk awareness mentality as well as an understanding of frameworks and working in conjunction with the first and third line defence teams.
Risk Roles we recruit
Operational, Market and Credit risk and other associated disciplines such as Risk Control/Internal Controls, Liquidity Risk, Conduct Risk, Country Risk and Policy.
RECENT ASSIGNMENTS INCLUDE:
- Director Structured Finance Credit Risk, Director, Credit Agency
- Director Credit Risk Review, Director, Global Corporate Bank
- Senior Manager Operation Risk, VP, Retail Bank
- Senior Manager Operational Risk, VP, Boutique Finance company
- Portfolio Risk Reporting, VP, Investment Bank
- Risk Manager, AVP, Retail Bank
- Credit Risk Analyst, AVP, US Custodian
- Price Risk Manager, AVP, Commodities House